Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!




Welcome 2015!

Nozomi & I hope that your life this year is joyful, peaceful and beautiful!

Nozomi's Japanese message is first, and then English continues below...




One of the biggest highlights of 2014 was an amazing family road trip to the Grand Canyon, historic Route 66, and San Jose, California. My parents and sister joined us for a week-long adventure driving from Oregon through California, Nevada and Arizona to the most awe-inspiring place I have ever seen. The Grand Canyon is a place that must be experienced in person to truly appreciate. If you ever have a chance to visit, go--you will be inspired!

Last year, I didn't add much to my personal blog, but my plan is to be more faithful with updates in 2015, including pictures of our travels. If you'd like to see/read it, go to robasso.blogspot.com

Again, Happy New Year!

Rob & Nozomi

No comments:

Post a Comment